JOIN OUR SALES TEAM
Senior Account Executive, National Business
Kre8 Media, Las Vegas, NV
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive, National Business preferably on the West Coast or Central US. This role will manage a strategic plan to achieve sales goals and strategic objectives by cultivating new client relationships and closing sales. Initiate and maintains mutually beneficial business relationships to grow and drive margin. Implements new sales plans and effective advertising strategies and position the organization competitively. Develops a culture of collaboration and accountability between sales and other key internal partners.
Essential duties Include:
- Focuses exclusively on new business as part of expanding the department’s footprint within the National market. Introduce all Kre8 Media assets including the Touchdown Towers.
- Identify and qualify national account prospects through effective pipeline management.
- Assumes ownership of assigned client relationships.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of all products and be able to communicate features and benefits and services effectively and persuasively, using client-centered sales strategies.
- Develop, present and maintains awareness of all proposals and will lead discussion with client as needed.
- Ensure progress for account plans and that the plan is aligned to the client and company objectives.
- Managers the overall health of the account; coordinating routine checkpoints, handling business reviews, participating in new product roadmap discussions, and engaging in client meetings.
- Responds to current and prospective client inquiries; resolves issues with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively, collaborate and communicate with internal departments.
- Understanding of media, marketing, and advertising principles, and the ability to integrate and communicate these principles in sales presentations and proposals.
- Participate in industry related associations, organizations and activities.
- As a “Senior” staff member, set the bar for the sales team; lead by example.
- Maintain communication with Operations to ensure that client needs are met
- Attend or create showings / presentations
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Min of 5 years Outdoor and/or Out of Home sales experience
- National media buyer relationships a plus
- Proven track record of superior performance /top producer
- Travel is a must
- Competitive salary + commission plan + bonus structure
- Ability to collaborate with the team on strategies to meet sales and revenue objectives
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office products, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Needs CRM experience in Sales Force, ACT of other similar programs.
- Knowledge of Media Radar, Adstruct, Winmo type databases a plus.
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively, collaborate and communicate with internal departments
- Understanding of media, marketing, and advertising principles, and the ability to integrate and communicate these principles in sales presentations and proposals
To apply please send resume to Julie Sanchez at Julie.email@example.com
No Phone calls please.