Digital Marquee Displays
Introduce your products to a global audience on 5 prominent Caesars Entertainment properties. Target sporting events, conventions, festivals, and concerts goers with a digital marquee. With more than 42 million people visiting the Las Vegas Strip annually, this condensed area is second only to New York City’s Time Square.
These marquees are prime real estate for your next out-of-home campaign!
Las Vegas Strip Digital Marquee Take Over!
Now’s the chance for your clients to DOMINATE the Las Vegas Strip with the Caesars Entertainment Property Marquee Takeover!
- The 2.5-mile stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard is an advertising jackpot unlike anywhere else in the world.
- More than 42 million people visit The Strip annually.
- When considering a highly-condensed area, The Strip is second only to New York City’s Time Square at 50 million. Statistically, it is one of themost efficient places to reach the masses.
- There are more than 149,000 hotel rooms, with an average occupancy rate of 89.9%.
- There are an average 424,000 pedestrian hours spent on The Strip daily and 45,000 vehicles passing through the Entertainment Capital of the World.
- During any given 5-day period in January there are an average of 559,957 visitors to Las Vegas. And when CES blasts into town, January 4-8, there’s an additional 177,000 — for a total of nearly 737,000 thousand people crowding the already busy sidewalks.
Drive Traffic to Your Business Anywhere in Las Vegas
Call Today! See Your Ad LIVE Tomorrow.
Call: (702) 777-2111
For more information, click here to download our Caesars Marquee Info Kit.